Saturday, September 27, 2008

Vanity Hair Extensions

I am now Vanity Hair Extension certified!! If you want to lengthen, thicken, add colors and more you can do it with the help of extensions. I am a die hard extension LOVER!!! I dont know if I will ever go with out them. Im addicted...You know when you see the celebrites with the *GloRioUs *hair and think, "on top of being gorgeous, rich and 94 lbs, they have THAT hair" Well now YOU can have the hair that people comment on, because I can tell you right now that about 95 % of Hollywood has them. There's no shame.. you paid for them and they're yours!! LOL. I've had extensions in and out for the past 5 years so I've experienced the difference in quality of hair and tools, and Im here to say that Vanity Hair is THE best! I have grown my hair out with extensions in faster than when I dont have them because my own hair is being protected by the extension hair. I cant say enough about them! So if you're ever in the market for "THAT" hair, Im your girl!! :) To learn more about Vanity Hair Extensions go here.

1 comment:

Mindi & Donovan said...

I love this!! it looks great and should get you lots of business!! do you have an email for your contact information?